Iced Pumpkin

On World Cook I came to this recipe. I had at that time are a pumpkin and wanted something different than making pumpkin! I thought, let's try, if it tastes there is no applesauce in the closet
Mr. jumble liked it (as a reference for you that may be), so do I sometimes done when I get pumpkins!

This is really super easy!

This recipe is for 2 people.

Preparation:
- 500g pumpkin cut into small cubes
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic garlic press
- 50g brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 4 eldonkere soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive or peanut oil

Mix the pumpkin with the oil, onion and garlic mixture and bake fifteen minutes in the oven to 180 degrees. Stir the soy sauce, sugar, ginger and vinegar together and pour over the pumpkin, scoop out the good. Bake the dish again 30 minutes at 180 degrees and stir regularly to agree.

At World is 10 minutes Cook stated, but to me it was not cooked so I definitely have taken 30 min.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porridge with pumpkin - the original and very tasty recipe for breakfast

Corn, barley porridge pumpkin

Pumpkin milk fragrance rice / pumpkin Simi Lu