Porridge with pumpkin - the original and very tasty recipe for breakfast

Even with the fall in store (frozen) for the winter a lot of different vegetables. One of my autumn stock - pieces of pumpkin.
Since my current menu is very boring and monotonous, I try to invent new, adding to the porridge, which I eat like a nursing mother, just need all the new ingredients.
My mother advised me in for my usual breakfast, semolina, add the pumpkin, because it is not only delicious, but also useful. Now in my menu, we have yet another tasty dish!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
Zucchini 100 gr.
Pinch salt
Sugar to taste
Semolina 2,5-3 tablespoon
Milk 400 ml.
Butter 1 tbsp
Preparation:
Cooked porridge in the new pot Rondell (from this set), which we bought specifically for a kitchen stove entirely of stainless steel, which they bought in the fall.
Pumpkin cut into small pieces and boil in water for about 10-15 minutes. 
Манная каша с тыквой - оригинальный и очень вкусный рецепт к завтраку
 
Pour water, and pumpkin pyurirovat using blender or tolkushki.
 
In a saucepan, add milk, pumpkin, bring it to a boil.
 
Pour gently into the boiling milk, semolina, stirring continuously. Salt and sweeten to taste.
 
Cook on low heat for about 7 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corn, barley porridge pumpkin

Pumpkin milk fragrance rice / pumpkin Simi Lu