Requiem to 2009

Post this year was not so good after all no? , I only did older, the news was equally lurid than the last year that I hardly remember them, I still see 3D Avatar but I heard on the rolas modita of "Maicol, hopefully on 2010 film and entertainment is better and he dies people who really deserve to die.

By the way, I is tired to hear people say that this decade is over, and comes the same story 10 years ago with the end of the millennium of the aforementioned, to pass a decade must spend 10 full years and have only after 9, or missing the expiry of the 12 full months of next year to pass this mint decade.

They also say the little lady that 2010 will be the year that the crisis stops or until there are some people who say that things will improve, but say that these are mediocre magufos pinchis which are made to make predictions for next year; should first video show of last year and check how many predictions came true and then thrown the same roll of every December, and to stop their horoscopes for peace.

Your estimate for this blog entertainment, music and film, I think think of something to renew or at least make it more enjoyable when reading on other media especially for those who have it by RSS or email. Or at least change the title to: "I like entertainment, music I hear and see the movie on the internet" so I would be less misleading and pretentious, which is not likely to see good results in search engines gives us .

Anyway, in the absence of the other collaborators who are spending the holiday and be me the only one black in his work, I wish you happy new year blog on behalf of the pumpkin.

And remember, if tracks can not handle serves as a pretext for Hastal sunrise or give them Raite which no tracks; pasensela well ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porridge with pumpkin - the original and very tasty recipe for breakfast

Corn, barley porridge pumpkin

Pumpkin milk fragrance rice / pumpkin Simi Lu